You’ve done your research and come to the conclusion that home security systems are worthwhile for the safety of your residence. You even enjoy the thought of a smart home to bring additional convenience and energy savings to your day. But are you still debating the necessity of home monitoring?
Take a little time to see how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this extra line of defense is indispensable to your security.
See how Springfield home monitoring works
If having round-the-clock access to trained security agents seems like a smart idea to you, you’re ready to think about home monitoring. Even though they are always mere moments away when needed, that doesn’t mean they are too intrusive. You won’t see them surveilling your house or reviewing your video clips. Instead, they spring to action the second an emergency occurs. Here’s how:
- Anytime one of your components is triggered -- whether it’s a door sensor or CO detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is automatically notified.
- Your Vivint Smart Hub then dispatches the notification instantly to your monitoring experts.
- A smart home monitoring agent will then contact you to confirm the alarm and ensure your safety.
- Whenever the monitoring staff is not able to contact you, they will proceed to alert first responders.
- Your representatives are there to guide you through the crisis and will act as the primary touch point for emergency personnel whenever you are not at home.
Essentially, you might consider monitoring as having your own private security team linked to your security equipment. This provides more than just peace of mind as you have real-life professionals to assist you when you need them most.