How does home monitoring work in Springfield?
You’ve done your research and come to the conclusion that home security systems are worthwhile for the safety of your residence. You even enjoy the thought of a smart home to bring additional convenience and energy savings to your day. But are you still debating the necessity of home monitoring?
Take a little time to see how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this extra line of defense is indispensable to your security.
See how Springfield home monitoring works
If having round-the-clock access to trained security agents seems like a smart idea to you, you’re ready to think about home monitoring. Even though they are always mere moments away when needed, that doesn’t mean they are too intrusive. You won’t see them surveilling your house or reviewing your video clips. Instead, they spring to action the second an emergency occurs. Here’s how:
- Anytime one of your components is triggered -- whether it’s a door sensor or CO detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is automatically notified.
- Your Vivint Smart Hub then dispatches the notification instantly to your monitoring experts.
- A smart home monitoring agent will then contact you to confirm the alarm and ensure your safety.
- Whenever the monitoring staff is not able to contact you, they will proceed to alert first responders.
- Your representatives are there to guide you through the crisis and will act as the primary touch point for emergency personnel whenever you are not at home.
Essentially, you might consider monitoring as having your own private security team linked to your security equipment. This provides more than just peace of mind as you have real-life professionals to assist you when you need them most.
Defending your home, even when you’re away
Having a 24-hour backup at the ready in the event of an emergency is beneficial when you’re on site as you’ll have your hands full making sure those in your family are safe. It’s even more critical when a crisis happens while you’re at work or traveling. Imagine your fire alarm going off or an entrypoint sensor setting off your alarm when you’re on a trip. What happens when nobody is there to hear the warning of the high-volume siren? By integrating 24-7 monitoring, your home is always guarded, no matter your location.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is critical in Springfield home monitoring
You can think of your Vivint Smart Hub as the core of your home security system. All signals from components are directed through this vital, central command center. On top of being your connection to monitoring professionals, the smart hub provides these extra virtues:
- Emergency button to instantly get in contact with your Vivint home monitoring representatives
- Bi-directional audio feature letting you talk right to your monitoring staff
- You have the ability to call for help with any sort of issue, including medical situations
If you’re not able to find your mobile device when a crisis occurs, you’ll still be able to talk with your monitoring agents straight through your central hub.
Request home monitoring with your advanced Springfield security system
Leave it to the specialists at Vivint and request a fully integrated Springfield smart home with the 24-hour monitoring, smoke and CO detectors, and security sensors you require. We know the importance of monitoring which is why it comes with our available packages. If you want to upgrade your home’s protection, call (413) 277-7517 or fill out the form below to get started.