What you should look for in a home security camera in Springfield
Getting caught on a video recording is the last thing an invader would like to happen This is the main reason why security cameras are some of the most effective components to consider as you customize your smart home’s security. Even though independent cameras can be of use when installed appropriately, they’re even more useful when incorporated into your property’s smart home system.
Have you often wondered what to look for in a home security camera in Springfield? You’ll be happy to know these vital components have more conveniences than ever before. You are able to see real-time streams from interior cameras or catch the attention of those lurking about with integrated security features from outside cameras. And you can control your home security cameras easily in the same place.
Dynamic features bolster home security cameras in Springfield
Multifaceted and easy-to-manage security cameras will elevate your home’s defense to a higher level. These vital aspects of your security system can be found with an incredible array of features including bi-directional talk, motion detection, and customizable zones. Review all of the available options below.
- Effective deterrents: You can use a camera that will take action automatically. If odd behavior is observed by the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro, a vivid ring of red light will form on the outside of the lens and a powerful alarm will emit.
- Night vision: Powerful IR night vision sensors provide clear-cut views of your surroundings at any hour. Your cameras will also maintain their visibility when closing in on details.
- Video storage: Look for surveillance with cloud storage functionality and the chance to access video straight from your smartphone app.
- Mobile app: Today’s surveillance systems in Springfield are often connected to a helpful app on your smartphone. You are able to view real-time footage or saved clips and even arm or disengage your system. The Vivint App will send an update to your mobile device when the cameras are triggered.
- Motion detectors: Integrated motion detection means your cameras will take notice when unusual action is detected. You’ll also be alerted with an update on your smartphone.
- Converse with visitors or loved ones: Would you like to touch base with your kids once they get home from school? Is there a stranger at your front door? The latest surveillance systems, such as the Vivint Doorbell Camera Pro, offer convenient two-way communications so you may converse with any person within range of your camera.
- Greater viewing angles: As a good rule of thumb, your exterior video cameras should provide an angle of 120° or higher. For instance, the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro provides 140° views.
- Custom zone coverage: This benefit provides the opportunity to set the specific space you wish your camera to cover. This is important to optimize what you record as you aren’t going to need notifications each time a car travels by on the street.
Configure your own Vivint smart home system
Now you know what to look for in a home security camera in Springfield. The only thing left to do is to put everything together in a customized Vivint smart home. Dial (413) 277-7517 to begin or fill out the simple form on this page to reach out to our home protection and automation professionals.